Hey guys, I've just come back from Gym and Dance Show rehearsals, so tired. I had this meeting thing today about my future career, it was with this trained person. I want to be a primary school teacher you see so I'm going to do some work experience in my old primary school. This is in summer term 2012, which is planning ahead. I have had quite a good day actually. Missing my friend Lily loads, and my cousin Naomi, and my best bud Juliet, and my BFF Sophie. But at least 99% of them are in England. Naomi and Lily aren't. Thought they'll both be in the same country as of February. Which is weird. But Naomi lives in Brittany and Lily is going to live somewhere near the Spanish boarder. I'm going to Barcelona in May, can't wait! It's with school and I'm going with my mates Sarah and Emily. 2012 is the Olympics, I'll be a big girl then. When the olympics was first announced when I was little I thought, "Ohhh, I'm going to be 15, such a big girl!" but it's actually not that far away now, which is creepy. In the summer hols I am going to America, CAN NOT WAIT!!! We are going to California, everytime I heard the song 'California Gurls' by Katy Perry, I imagine myself singing on the beach with loads of people smiling at me. It's mad, I'm mad okay? See you tomorrow!
Lu x
No comments:
Post a Comment