Hey guys, as promised, I am doing an Agony Aunt post. I went on Facebook and asked people if they would like me to help with their problems. I got a ton of replies. So here are some. *names have been changed for privacy and safety
Hey Louise,
My boyfriend and I just split up because he cheated on me, I still love him and he wants me back but I'm not sure whether I should say yes...
Karen*, Oxford
Louise Says:
It sounds like you really like him. But he hurt you, and once a cheater, always a cheater. Talk to him and ask him why he did it. If he has a history of cheating, don't take him back. Good luck!
Dear Louise,
I am revising for tests just like you! Do you have any good exam tips for me?
Danielle*, Kent
Louise Says:
Revising for exams is crucial for a good mark! It's great that you're making the effort. Only use proper sites, never anything like Wikipedia, anyone can put anything on there! Stuff like BBC Bitesize, they have sections from pre school up to A Level! Another tip is to put some cards in a box that say your revision subjects on, pick one out and do that one each day! Hope this helps!
Yo Louise,
I am a boy and I like Justin Bieber, I told one of my best mates and now he calls me gay and avoids me, he also told quite a few of the other lads at school? How should I stop them and get my mates back?
Chris*, North London
Louise Says:
This is bullying. You have every right to like Justin Bieber just as much as girls do, it doesn't mean you're gay. In fact, it just means you have a variety of good music. You don't want these so called, 'mates' as your friends, go and find someone else to hang out with and alert a member of staff of what is going on. Bullying is never exceptable.
There are some of the posts I have, sorry I can't reply to all of them. But I will try to reply as many as possible. I might set up a seperate blog for them so watch this space. Post all questions to the comments bar or Twitter. Which is TheLonelyCloud and I'm going to set up a special Twitter just for this blog. So check back for that!
Lu x
No comments:
Post a Comment