Hey, you guys okay? Probably nobody reads this but who cares? I am now dancing around the room with my hairbrush singing along to Eliza Doolittle's 'Mr Medicine' she is seriously sooo awesome. She is my joint second favourite singer along with Ellie Goulding. If you are an elderly adult you won't have a clue what I'm talking about. The only friend I am going to tell about this blog is my friend Lily. She is amazing. I love her. Oh and maybe my other BFF Sophie, and maybe my cousin Naomi, but that will be IT! Eliza Doolittle is still on and I'm now dancing again. The chart show just finished and Bruno Mars is no.1 with his song 'Grenade', which is actually really good. I like 'Just the Way You Are' better though. I think I might buy his album actually. I'm typing sooo fast. Tomorrow is school and exactly a week tomorrow the exams start, meaning me = revise, revise, revise = BRAIN OVERLOAD = BLOWING UP!! BOOOOM!!! = Obese Pancake. Don't ask, I'm random. I am surrounded with teen mags, I love them. They are my obsession. Next to me are two X Factor Annuals. Comment below and I'm happy to have a complex X Factor convo with you. In fact about anything. I'm good at problems. I can be an Agony Aunt. Hey thats a good idea actually. I will do a special blog post on it so check back later for it. Sorry this is such a long post!
Lu x
No comments:
Post a Comment